Saturday, March 8, 2008

PREDICTION PICKS 2008

In addition to the normal picks for this week, we are going to have some PREDICTION PICKS now that we are down to the final 12. Here is how they will work.

You guys need to e-mail me these picks so that all of the other contestants can't see them and cheat off of them like Seacrest Out, ProfB, Hasselhoff and Team35 are accustomed to doing. I will post them after the show this week. THEY MUST BE SUBMITTED BEFORE THE PERFORMANCES THIS WEEK. Send me a message with "Prediction Picks" in the subject line.

If you don't have my e-mail, ask someone you know in the league what my e-mail is because I am not going to put it on here. I will give you a hint though. It is my first name at my first and last name dot com.

What are these Prediction Picks you speak of?

Predictions of the top 3 finalists. You need to pick who you think will win American Idol, the runner up and the 3rd place contestant. For example, you might think Kristy Lee Cook is going to win, Amanda will come in 2nd and Chikezie will come in 3rd. So you would submit it like this ...
1. Kristy Lee Cook
2. Amanda
3. Chikezie

How is it scored?
You get 5 points for any of the picks that make it to the top 3 - regardless of where they actually finish.
You get 10 extra bonus points for each contestant that finishes in the position that you assigned them.
So (using the example above) if Kristy finishes in 1st place, you would get 15 total points for her. If Amanda finishes in 3rd, you would get 5 points because she didn't finish in the position you predicted, but still made it to the top 3.

So e-mail me your prediction picks before the performances Tuesday night. If you don't get them to me, then you just forfeit these bonus picks.

- Commissioner

No comments: