Wednesday, April 30, 2008

FINAL 5 - BONUS PICKS

Sorry for the late posts. I have been working on a number of things - not the least of which is my new website that I designed. It is so awesome. I digress ...

**RULE CHANGE** **TAKE NOTE**

The structure of the bonus picks is different the next few weeks. You still have 15 points - but you can use them in any way you want. You can give all 15 to one contestant or you can give three points to all five contestants. I don't care.
I don't have any comments from last night because I haven't seen the show yet. Of course I heard about Paula's mental meltdown and the general feeling that there aren't many people to pull for anymore - except, of course, Jason "Doobie" Castro. I also remember hearing Mrs. Commish (who watched it last night without me) say that David Cook's head has gotten so big that his hair is doing crazy things. Oh - and that Brooke's performance was very uncomfortable to watch. I can't wait to see the show.

22 comments:

profB said...

Well, it was not good.

8- Brooke
6- Jason C
1- Syesha

Unknown said...

8 Brooke
7 Jason

Thaddeus Glapp said...

Against my better judgement, I'm going to defer my choice to a certain teacher and her class of fifth graders.

15- Castro


Note: should my prefered guess, Syesha, prove correct, I shall hunt down Jeff Foxworthy, punch him and yell, "Darn right I am, !@&$!!"

Bessie Moo said...

I'm so torn.

8-Brooke
7-Jason

I have nothing left to lose at this point.

Team Shivers said...

5. Jason
5. Brooke
5. Syesha

The Dahlgrens said...

8- Jason
4- Syesha
3- Brooke

Julie Adkison said...

We're going with Mr. SimonSays' picks again:

8 Castro
4 Syesha
3 Brooke

Melissa Broadwell said...

Oh boy...
8-Castro
5-Syesha
2-Brooke

Yo-Yo Dawg said...

6-syesha
6-Brooke
3-Castro

Anonymous said...

9 - Castro
4 - Brooke
2 - Syesha

Seacrest Out! said...

8 Brooke
7 Syesha

Let me say this...I am praying Castro will go - but my inside sources tell me he is here another week - so I am putting my money on the girls going home.

Team Hasselhoff said...

15 brooke... didn't see the show, but tuned into an idol podcast this morning while driving around, and heard brooke was lame.

Leftcoaster said...

my heart, my head, my loins... what do i follow...
no clue.

10 - syesha
5 - castro

The PaulaTics said...

Going all-in

15 Brooke

The Indiananans said...

8 - Castro
7- Brooke

R R said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
TJ Smith said...

Here's hoping we are smarter than a 5th grader...

15 Syesha

Amightywin! said...

Brooke 5
Syesha 5
Jason 5

Amightywin! said...

Yes! Brooke is gone....I don't have to see her dramatic crying fits!

Thaddeus Glapp said...

NNNOOOoooooo.....

profB said...

Good guess, Hasselhoff and Paulatics. Man, I won't miss that crying, either. Maybe they can edit that out when they do her record.

Bless her heart, she was on our Fox morning show bright & early this morning--she really is sweet. Didn't cry, either!

Next week = interesting.

Seacrest Out! said...

Did you all notice - when the commish needs 15 points he changes the rules and put's up big numbers...I LOVE IT!